Tuesday, January 1, 2013

new year, same feelings














first day of 2013 and i feel terrible. All i really want is someone who will care no metter what and I regret that I lost someone who were always there for me and loved me ... tommorow I will see him and i will try to tell about my feelings.  maybe tomorrow will be worse and i will miss today , but now I miss yesterday :) I regret that I said  him about my scars and depression, I regret that I don't were good anough and I regret that I don't gived him chance ..why I did it ? I really loved him but I was broken , and I'm still broken ... maybe I will never forget this feeling because I can't forget how feels pain , But I forgot how it feels to be happy ... and it hurts and it will hurt until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment