Thursday, January 3, 2013

you never loved me ...
















Yesterday night I talked with my ex boyfriend :))

He : I have one question to you
Me : ??
He: you knew that I never loved you and why you were with me ?? (I thinked that he loved me and I cried so much .. )
Me: Because I loved you
He : Do you still love me ?
Me : Now listen !! I never thinked about boys , but then I met you , and you broke  me into pieces .. Do you know what's my life after this ? Nothing !! when we broke up my friends don't were at the city and I was all alone I had no one to talk to and after this I can't trust to my friends , I was all alone and all day was at the cemetery sitting and crying because don't knew how to live without you .. and now I can't trust them I'm alone .. when someone asks what kind of boys I like in my mind there is only one guy and this is you but I don't say anithing ..no one will hurt me that much again .. and I willnever forgive you this pain .. I can't pretend like it doesn't hurts, I can't pretend like there can be some other guys who can make me happy .. I can't be like this anymore , I don't want to talk to you but I can't ... I will not say that I love you because I hate you for the pain .. I don't know how to say what I feel and what it means :))
He : Wow , you know I don't want to play with your feeling and I think it will be better for you if we never talk again ..
Me : can you please see me just for once ? I really need to see you..
He :  No , no I can't to see you and don't kiss you and I don't want it to happened because I don't want to play with your feelings ..
Me : It's easy for you , you can just forget about me and me , I will cry all day and night about someone who doesn't even thinks about me
He : I know what's good for you .. I can see you but then you will think about me more and more ..
Me: okay ..
He : I can call you and you can see me ok ?
Me : okay ..
Then he called and I saw him again .. His face .. I really missed him .. then I asked
Me: Did you ever thinked that you love me ?
He : I can't remember
Me : okay ...I'm going now ..
He : good bye and you don't do stupid thinks , I know you and I know your fucking thoughs and please , don't do this okay ?
Me : I can't promise you but I will try
He : thanks
Me : But you broke your promises and I can do this now too
He  : I want this for you
Me : I wanted those for US !!! but now you're gone and nothing changes this stupid conversaiton ... so , good bye ..
He : bye ..











I cried all night and I don't eat all day .. why is everything like this ?? I don't understand .... and I still miss him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment