Saturday, January 19, 2013

I just know that I wanna be with you











you know that feeling when you're finally happy and something makes you depressed again? how many times it can happen ? I  hate this ...
  I posted about my conversation  with my friend , he told me to make friends and everything would be okay .. I tried and it works .. this shit really works .. I was so happy .. Then 4 boys told me that they loved me and one of them was that friend who was always there for me and he gaved me the reason to be happy .. I didn't wanted to make anyone feel bad and I was crying 2 days than I realised that I can be happy only with him because I loved him , so ...
13.01.13 - I'm in relationship with him and everyone is happy because of it ..
..
I'm happy !! I'm finally happy !! His friends like me , we are together all day and everythings just beautifull ...

18.01.13 .. I came home and my mom said that I can't go outside and I can't take my phone back... Because one of my friends said to her that I have a boyfriend and I passed lesson :/
so ... what should I do ? I just didn't knew what I was doing and I took pills and then I realised that  there was HE and he loves me .. I cryed all night and thinked that it was the end , but I'm alive now .... just everything stills the same


No comments:

Post a Comment