Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dear diary : quotes from 15 august










I don't know why but we meet again .. I didn't  talked to him , I just watched and thinked : ,, does he really deserves my tears ?? he lied to me ..but memories are killing me ...and the pain too ..That's my fault , why I thinked that someone could really love me ? that's impossible ..and at the end everyone leaves ".. My head was like storm ... he asked what's wrong, like nothing ever heppened .. and then I asked :

Me: why did you lied to me ?
He:what?
Me: everything.
He: ...
Me: you love someone else ?
He : no
Me: Do you know what do you did ?
He : what ?
Me : No , nothing .. ( I'm hurt , I cut myself again, I'm depressed, I really miss you, I'm broken, I can't trust to no one anymore , I want to die , I cant see my future , Pain is killing me , I'm not me , miss you,please come back)
He: please tell me ..
Me: I said nothing...






















and then he huged me ..and I thinked : ,, He broked promises , He lost everything in second ,but what can I do ? nothing " .. and tears ...I don't know why but I don't wanted he to see me  cry and I huged one more time ..
he thinked that everything would be how it was before , but I don't gived chance ... BECAUSE I AM MONSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment