Thursday, January 3, 2013

she's gone.
















I had one friend .. I mean , I had best friend .. No , she wasn' my best friend we were together .
She was so special ,everyone loved her, she was funny , and then .. one day she texted me ..
She : Can you pleasecome ?
Me : no I don't want today ...
She : Okay I'm going now and I love you
Me : I love you too ..
 Then I was waiting for her all day long and then her sister called me and she don't knew where she was ..
Next morning I saw posts on her wall and ... She's just gone ... She's Dead and I'm here alone .. everyone leaves , but .. I don't understand why is everything like this .. why SHE ???? I really loved her and i miss her so much ... really so much .. I miss you and you will be with me always .. in my heart .. It hurts so much ..And we had everything .. we had future together.. why am I alone right now ? why aren't yo here ? why ccan't you make me happy again / ?? I really need to see you but you're not around .. miss you miss you miss you !! and need you so much ..


No comments:

Post a Comment