Tuesday, January 1, 2013

dear diary : quotes from 6 august















Everything has changed.... happiness is over and I'm back in my black world ..Of course , i knew that happiness is never forever, I knew that everything around us is just an ilusion , that love doesn't exsists,that everybody leaves,everybody leaves and you're staying alone ... I knew , but i believed and i were happy ..and today , when it's over I'm listening to music and I'm at our own place .....



how always, at cemetery..












I'm sitting here and realise that I've got nothing but the memories...


I don't wanted this.. I don't wanted to end our story , but I think that was the only way ... :(((
I know that you loved me and I don't believe that you did this ..I can't believe that someone will love you more than I do ... .. Yes, I cried last night , but that can't change this shit ..














I love everything about you.. your voice is myfavorite melody ..your smell is my favorite perfume..I loved when you were angry ..your hug was my favorite thing ... your smile was like atom bomb in my heart xd when you were saying "I love you" it never gived me sleep  ..Yes I loved everything baout you .. I loved waiting for you  .. I loved you and I will love you always ...

I miss the day when we first meet ..I miss that moment when you made a heart with leaf and now i have that leaf in my deary and around it writen "Je t'aime" 100 times ..like stupid ..maybe that's my fault, because I believed , but now I can't erase ..












"We" don't were forever  but my feelings for you are forever ..











I just really really miss you so much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment