Saturday, December 29, 2012

who will love you ?

















you know what hurts the most about broken heart ? Not being able to remember how you felt before.After all this i think I'm still in love with him and don't know why .. He was my first and last ..I just don't know how can i talk to people, they're so strange .. no I can't , I really can't .... I'm breathing with past , i still remember our first date , our first kiss and everything, everything about US !! that was so amazing I think it was just a dream but no it was real and i can't remember that feeling.. I can't remember how it feels to be happy or love someone that much.. and I don't know how to live like this anymore I don't want to live like this ...

I messaged him today :
- can you please call me today ?
-wait whats  happennig are you alright ??
-yes .. maybe not I just wanted to talk to you , but sorry it was mistake don't call me no more ..

and so what have I done ? i know he will understand that I'm not fine , because he knows me very good , he knows everything about me , but I don't know why he did this to me ... He will never know how much it hurts and he will never know ... then i will be dead and everything will be okay ... -_-

and who will love you like that ? who will wait for you how did that me ? who will  fight for you , who will miss you ? who ?? just tell me who ?I just don't know  why I'm still inlove with you ... I miss you and please , just don't forget me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment