Saturday, December 29, 2012

from my room to morgue














maybe no one will care .. There will be  sad posts on my wall but trust is that NO ONE LOVES ME ANYMORE !!! and suicide is what I want the most... nothing stops me but I want someone who will love me when I'm gone .. and then maybe someone will make a movie with my diaries : The Virgin Suicides 2 : Depressed Monster's diaries XD what the fuck am I writing ??? -_- I know there is one guy who loves me , but I don't know is this real or not , because I can't trust anyone anymore so what's the point of living ??? is that life ? I'm sitting home all day long , paint something terrible , cut my skin , listen to depressive metal and write in my diary .. IS THAT A LIFE ??????? and the saddest part is that my family doesn't know me at all , they think that I'm a normal girl but i don't know myself and who will know me ? no one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment