Saturday, December 29, 2012

First post














My name is Monster , because I don't want to say my real name. I created blog because I want to tell someone about my feelings , doesn't metter if someone really reeds this or nobody reads , I just need to write this ... Here I am , suicidal girl who lives with past and destroys her future (If I have it) .. My past is so beautiful .. I was very happy ,with Him !!!










we were together everytime .. I loved him so much and ..andd it was like a fairy tail , but without happy ending .. I think that fairy tails never have happy endings , it's all lies .I saw him with someone else and then i was jelous and we broke up .. I know that he loved me but he hurt me and that was over for us ! then everything was so difficult  i can't trust my friends because I don't want to get hurt again .. I'm alone all the time .. I cut my skin !! I cant sleep at night , I don't eat .. I'm listening to depressive metal .. and .. now I'm not who I was , I'm real monster ... and he ? he's in relationship and he's happy and I'm thinking about him all the time ...

Now I don't have friends and nothing good never happens in my life .. I don't know why I'm still here but all I know is that soon I will kill myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment